Saturday, March 13, 2010

Glimpses of Home

So I am going to attempt something new. Hopefully, this post will correctly "link up" to another blog. Chatting at the Sky asked for a "glimpse of home" and for bloggers to add their post to her list. When I first saw the post I thought it was a neat idea, and I looked at lots of other entries. But I couldn't think where in this house I saw home. There just didn't seem to be that one spot that summed up home to me. I think it's because we're still pretty new in this space and we're still making it ours. However, I was walking down the hall this afternoon and saw this and knew it was the shot I should post. Wherever the yahoos are, that's home to me.


1 comment:

emily freeman said...

So sweet! Thanks for linking up! You linked up using the URL of your blog (you blog address) and you need to use the permalink to this specific post, which is http://brentandpaige.blogspot.com/2010/03/glimpses-of-home.html

You get that by clicking on the title of this post and it automatically pops up in the address bar. I changed it for you already, but wanted to tell you just so you know :)