Friday, January 1, 2010

Something Different

I'll be back to Christmas postings tomorrow, but for today, something different. I got an email from a med school friend about some folks we used to know. Their names are Jeffrey and Noelle, and they could use our prayers.

Jeffrey began med school the year after Brent, but was unable to finish due to a brain tumor. I can't remember all the details of their story, but it seems he was diagnosed in childhood. The side effects of the tumor and its treatments are pretty debilitating, to say the least. For a while, the tumor had stopped growing. They had two little boys, and moved to Nashville for Jeffrey to enroll in PA school at Vanderbilt. He is scheduled to finish his training this year, but they have recently discovered his tumor is growing again.

They are posting updates and prayer needs on a blog, and I have linked to it. You can click on Jeffrey and Noelle on my blog list and read all about them. I am sure they covet our prayers as they face this year of uncertainty.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Praying for them.