Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Technology

Every year when we were growing up, we went to visit Santa Claus at the mall. It was always a fun night, but even more memorable were the times when Santa called our house on the telephone! That was back when every house had a phone and it was plugged into the wall. The newest communication technology was a touch tone phone rather than a rotary one. I am not that old, but it is amazing how far we have come the last few years!

Last Christmas, Andrew got an email message from Santa. This year, both boys received one. Here is the link to each message.

http://portablenorthpole.tv/watch/16c78367c29f521e871a7881e143e568


http://portablenorthpole.tv/watch/1b934c6ef5898547f572449a9aea5161

1 comment:

Tina said...

How cute is that!!! I bet the boys absolutely loved that! I like how both stories were a little bit different. We don't do Santa around here, but I may have to do a video for my kids anyway. I think they would love it! Thanks for sharing.

BTW I'm praying for you for tomorrow!!! How exciting!!!!