Monday, November 30, 2009

Loose Ends

We are tying up lots of loose ends around here in anticipation of Jonathan's arrival this week. I thought I'd share a few random pics from the last few months that haven't really needed a post all by themselves.



I don't remember why we got out the sleeping bags one afternoon, but I think it may have been during all those rainy days we had earlier this fall. The boys had so much fun "camping out" in the living room floor for several days.





Here are some shots of Andrew with a few of his preschool artifacts from this fall.


a t-shirt they painted

a suitcase from their transportation unit


One morning Andrew did a storytime for Coleman. They loved this book from the library. It was about a group of children who pretend to be firefighters.


We made some of our Thanksgiving table decorations last week. A friend made a version of these little turkeys and posted it on her blog. We had a lot of fun making them, and snacking on the different components: marshmallows, raisins, fruit loops and candy corn.





1 comment:

Tina said...

I can't believe this is the week to add baby Archer to the family!!! I can't wait to see pics of Jonathan. I know you'll be VERY busy, but please post of pic of him soon!!!!! I'm praying for a safe delivery for both of you. I'm praying that everything will be textbook and that there will be no complications. I'm praying for a quick recovery. I pray that the boys adjustment will go very well. I'm sooooooooooo excited for you!!!!