Thursday, July 23, 2009

The "Wake" or "Kake"

Last week, before Brent started work, we took a mini vacation to Lake Hartwell. My grandparents have had a place over there for several years, and we are all able to go and enjoy it. It was a very relaxing three days. My parents went with us and we all had a great time. I'll divide the pictures over two days.

The boys eating breakfast on the porch. We ate all our meals at this table.
Brent and Andrew fishing off the dock. They actually caught a small fish, but it got off the hook and back in the water before I could get a picture.


He looks like such a big boy!


Their first boat ride. Andrew loved it. Coleman was undecided. He liked driving the boat with Papack, but didn't really care for all the wind and noise.





I love this pic of Andrew.


Check out Andrew's hair after the ride was over.




No comments: