Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's A . . .

BOY!

Our ultrasound today went great. His little heart has all four chambers and that heartbeat sounded great. We got several great pictures and a DVD of him moving around. He was sucking his toes and thumb almost constantly. So sweet! I tried to scan in the picture, but am having technical difficulties, so I'll try again later.

Y'all know what a planner I am. A few weeks ago I saw two bedding sets at the Pottery Barn outlet that I just loved. One for a girl and one for a boy. I told Brent today that I'd have to take that girl set back. He asked if I had anything for a boy. I told him yes, and I love it too. He asked what it was, and I told him, "It's a circus." He said, "Well that's perfect." And I'm sure it will be!

2 comments:

Brad, Carla, Addison, Hudson and Mason said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! So did you originally buy both of them? That is totally what I would have done. What if it were gone when you returned, right???

How are you going to stand all that love from your little boys (and big boy)? I'm sure you will find a way. Little boys just loooove their Mama!

~Shannon S.