Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Birthday Weekend - Part 2

So where was I? Here are the rest of Coleman's birthday weekend pictures. The last week or so has been pretty busy and every time I sat down to finish with this, I would get interrupted. Hard to believe I know.


The party guests fixing their lunch. This is the best shot of the table there is. Nana and Pop-O were great sports to wear their hats.



Here's Coleman before we ate. You can see he's starting to get a little self-conscious and shy. I thought this picture would show my baby bump a little better, so for those of you requesting pics of it, I'll try to get some better ones made soon.



getting started on the gifts



playing with the new loot

Our big gift to Cole was a Black and Decker tool bench. Here's a shot of his face as Brent is carrying it up from the basement.


checking out his drill

I think he liked it! He smiled like this the rest of the afternoon.
Andrew has enjoyed it too. He always wears his hard hat and safety goggles when working with his tools.
Gigi and Papack came the next week and brought his birthday gift.
They gave him a backpack like Andrew's school backpack. He loves to wear it around the house. Thinks he's quite the big boy with his bitsy (pacifier) and his backpack.
Grandma sent him a pizza to go toy. Our friends Carly and Joiner had this toy, and the boys loved it. They are really enjoying playing with their own set.

I think Coleman's second birthday was a big hit. With both Coleman and his big brother!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Looks like fun was had by all. Love the tool bench. Can't wait to see some pics of your baby bumb. :-)

Tina said...

I mean "bump". :-)