Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Trip to Georgia - Part 2

Sunday morning Gigi and Papack attempted to take a sweet picture of the boys dressed for church.



This was as close as they got.


They made cupcakes that afternoon. You can see Andrew takes his baking very seriously.

making fruit salad

On the way back home, they stopped to see Grandma. And Papack finally found his way into a picture.


I would like to think Coleman's smile is solely because he is glad to be home. However, while he was glad to be home, I know he was smiling for the cupcake.


Thanks Gigi and Papack for coming to get them. And for bringing them home. We hope you have recovered.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Looks like they had a really fun time filled with special memories.

Pam said...

Looks like they had a blast!! I am slightly jealous of the cupcakes. I'd be smiling, too:)

Anonymous said...

I am sooo proud of you for letting them go visit. That is much needed time alone for you, and some great memories for them! It will become easier and easier to let them go visit others...that is what helps me get through at times! P.S. I can finally leave comments on your blog! Hurray! ~Shannon S.