Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day


Sunday night we got about six inches of snow! It was the biggest snow we've had the whole time we've lived in NC.





Cole waiting to go outside. This was about the happiest he was until we came back inside.



He would not leave his gloves on and quickly realized he didn't like the cold snow on his hands. He cried until we came back inside. It's hard to be little.


Andrew, however, loved every minute!

throwing a snow ball at mommy and laughing


I know it's pretty pitiful for his first snowman. Mommy couldn't find her gloves (I think they have gone to storage) and this was the best I could do bare-handed.





More pictures of snow tomorrow!











1 comment:

Tina said...

I can't believe that you guys got 6 inches!! WOW!!!!! You got some great pics. I especially love the 2nd picture from the bottom. Can't wait to see more.