Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Strawberry Picking

On Friday, we went to Clod Buster Farms to pick strawberries. Brent was off and got to go with us. Andrew remembered it from last year, but this was Cole's first time to get to pick. It amazes me how much better the berries taste right off the vines. I guess it's good that I forget each year, or else I probably wouldn't eat the ones in the stores. Anyway, we all had a good time eating and picking the berries. Andrew kept saying, "It sure is a great day to pick strawberries!" And it was.



eating his first berry of the year

showing Coleman what to do



Where's another one I can eat?



This was the biggest strawberry I have ever seen. I told Andrew to hold it up and let me get a picture of him with it. He is still very literal at this age.




1 comment:

Tina said...

Yummy and fun! I'm jealous. We don't have anywhere to pick strawberries around here.